Words of wisdom… Or just fun sayings.
As I meet people during my adventures and listen to their words shared with me, I will pass on the gems of the moment.
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
- Don’t strive to be successful. Strive to be significant.
- R U living with purpose… check up on yourself in the areas of: family, friends, faith, fitness, finance.
- “Don’t short change your future with your past.”
- “If you even think about beating me, you better wake up and apologize.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Make it so…” – Capt. Jean Luc Picard
- “The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do, well.” – Henry W. Longfellow
- Happiness = “The joy you feel while striving for potential”
- “Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends.” – Shirley MacLaine
- LIFE DECIDES WHO YOU MEET IN LIFE, YOUR HEART DECIDES WHO YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR BEHAVIOR DECIDES WHO STAYS IN YOUR LIFE
- The scariest moment is always just before you start. Stephen King
- Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live as well to think – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Be Yourself… Everyone else is taken.
- The first step towards happiness is often the hardest.
- So be it…
- On giving your opinion: I wise person doesn’t need it, and a fool won’t listen.
- Hanging with my pops: “in the face of dealing with adversity, always remember who you are.”
- “This life is but a moment, get all the good out of it you can.” -Madea
- It’s difficult to follow your dream. It’s a tragedy not to.
- Life sometimes can be a tough teacher, it gives you the exam then teaches you the lesson.
- I’m not hate’n, I’m just state’n…
- Music is the universal language of the soul
- Whatever you do… Make it funky…
- Live. Laugh. Love.
- The world according to Kam…
“Grilled spinach, black and pinto beans in the morning is a must… Helps with the digestive system.”
“if you are not sweating… You are not eating”
- Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do..
- “To be overly mindful of the gift is to doubt the generosity of the giver.”